Table of Contents
Valorant, developed by Riot Games, is a tactical first-person shooter ( FPS) game that has taken the gaming world by storm. Since its release in June 2020, Valorant has quickly become one of the most popular Esports titles, with millions of players worldwide.
Today, Valorant maintained an estimated total of 18 million active players throughout January 2023!
The Rise of Valorant #
The game’s unique blend of hero-based gameplay and gun mechanics, impressive graphics, and smooth performance have garnered a dedicated following.
With its growing popularity, Valorant has quickly established itself as a prominent Esports title, with numerous professional teams and players competing in high-stakes tournaments for substantial prize pools (source: Esports Earnings).
From casual gamers to Esports enthusiasts, Valorant’s appeal continues to attract a diverse and dedicated player base.
If you’re a Valorant fan, it’s important to stay up-to-date with the latest news and upcoming events. With so many exciting Valorant tournaments on the horizon, you won’t want to miss a beat.
So, grab your favorite gaming chair and get ready to dive into the world of competitive Valorant! Here are 6 tips on how you can do so! Let’s dive in.
1. Follow Official Valorant Esports Channels #
If you’re serious about staying up-to-date with the latest Valorant Esports news, then following official channels is a must. These channels provide regular updates on upcoming tournaments, player stats, and other important information. Here’s a list of some official Valorant Esports channels on different platforms:
- Twitch: www.twitch.tv/valorant
- Twitter: twitter.com/PlayVALORANT
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/PlayVALORANT
By following these channels, you can be the first to know about upcoming Valorant events and receive notifications for live streams. Plus, you may get access to exclusive content, such as behind-the-scenes interviews with pro players and coaches. So, if you want to be in the know, hit that follow button!
2. Use Tournacat Add-on #
Tournacat is the purfect service for gamers who want to stay on top of all the latest competitive Esports tournament actions for Valorant.
With Tournacat, you can easily sync upcoming Valorant tournament matches to your Google Calendar. Now, you’ll never miss a single game of your favorite team.
3. Use Third-Party Websites and Apps #
Aside from official channels, there are also third-party websites and apps that can help you stay up-to-date with upcoming Valorant tournaments. These platforms offer a range of features, such as comprehensive tournament schedules, alerts, and reminders. Here are some of the most popular third-party websites and apps for Valorant Esports:
- This platform provides a comprehensive tournament schedule, including team and player stats, brackets, and live updates. One of my personal favorites!
- Strafe offers real-time updates on live matches, as well as a tournament schedule and alerts for upcoming events.
- This website provides a range of resources for competitive Valorant, including player and team rankings, stats, and upcoming tournament schedules.
By using these third-party websites and apps, you can stay on top of the latest Valorant Esports news and never miss a match. So, whether you’re a pro player or a casual fan, make sure to check out these platforms and take your Esports experience to the next level!
4. Join Valorant Esports Communities #
Joining Valorant Esports communities is a great way to connect with like-minded individuals and stay up-to-date with the latest news and trends. These communities provide a platform for players, fans, and enthusiasts to engage with each other, discuss strategies, and share information. Here are some popular Valorant Esports communities:
- This subreddit is a great place to discuss Valorant Esports news and events with other fans.
- The official Valorant Discord server is a hub for players and fans to connect and engage with each other.
- EsportsTalk provides news, updates, and discussions on Valorant Esports and tournaments.
By joining these communities, you can gain valuable insights and tips from other players and fans, as well as stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the Valorant Esports scene.
So, don’t be shy - join a Valorant Esports community today and connect with your fellow gamers!
5. Check Out Esports News Outlets #
Esports news outlets are a great way to stay informed about Valorant Esports events and news. These outlets provide in-depth analysis, breaking news, and exclusive interviews with players and coaches. Here are some popular Esports news outlets that cover Valorant:
- Dot Esports:
- This platform offers comprehensive coverage of Valorant Esports, including news, analysis, and player profiles.
- Upcomer provides news, stats, and analysis on Valorant Esports, as well as live updates on ongoing tournaments.
By checking out these Esports news outlets, you can get a deeper understanding of the Valorant Esports scene and stay informed about upcoming tournaments and events. So, whether you’re a casual fan or a serious Esports enthusiast, make sure to add these news outlets to your bookmarks and never miss a beat!
6. Utilize Social Media Platforms #
Social media platforms are a valuable resource for fans to stay up-to-date with Valorant tournaments and events. By following Valorant Esports personalities and teams on social media, you can get exclusive insights into their strategies and preparation for upcoming tournaments. Here are some popular Valorant Esports personalities and teams to follow on social media:
- @Shroud (Twitter):
- Michael “Shroud” Grzesiek is a former professional CS:GO player and popular Valorant streamer. He frequently tweets about his gameplay and shares insights into the Valorant Esports scene.
- @Sentinels (Twitter):
- Sentinels is a professional Valorant team and the reigning champions of the VCT (Valorant Champions Tour). They frequently post updates about their gameplay and upcoming tournaments on Twitter.
- @TSM (Instagram):
- TSM is a well-known Esports organization that has a Valorant team. They frequently post behind-the-scenes content and updates on their players and tournaments on Instagram.
By following these personalities and teams on social media, you can get a behind-the-scenes look at the Valorant Esports scene and stay informed about upcoming tournaments and events. So, whether you’re a casual fan or a serious Esports enthusiast, make sure to follow these accounts and stay in the know!